Sunday, August 8, 2010

random day

It's a great day out with family. eating crabs, sitting on the beach, listening to the sound of the wave with family really makes me happy. The sad thing is that my gf. sometimes, she really says something that piss me off unknowingly. The calm waves are gone instantly. i hate it.

When she piss me off, my accelerator always floored. i will turn myself into zig zag monster (just like my blog name). anyone who block my way make me piss off real hard. i feel like playing bumper car and crash them all. By the way, i hate my car. it is so underpowered and useless. shit it. i will get rid of it soon as i hate it damn freaking much.

After so much ranting, here comes the sad part. i think my papa mama really aged alot. i saw my mum lying on the sands, her head was on my dad's thigh as my dad was sitting straight. My mum was lying in the middle of both my sisters. i really feel like crying but i dunno y. i was sitting behind them with my gf. I guess u all must be thinking that my gf and i was just like my dad and mum. WRONG! she pissed me off and she sit beside me just like a stranger sitting beside me in the MRT. but this gives me a really serious thought of what can i do and what should i do in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment